Move Well Rivervale clinic offers personalised Pilates exercise programs devised and supervised by trained physiotherapists to target your individual needs.
Pilates as an exercise form can be invaluable in retraining movement control, strength and flexibility, balance and coordination.
Move Well Pilates physiotherapy staff are trained in several forms of Pilates, including Polestar, Stott and Clinical Pilates. As a general rule, clients will attend weekly Pilates sessions over a minimum 6 to 12 week period. However, this may vary as each client will be assessed individually and advised of the best program to suit their needs and reach their goals.
Pilates may be beneficial in the treatment and rehabilitation of:
– Back and neck pain
– Shoulder pain and dysfunction
– Ankle and knee rehabilitation following sporting injury
– Pre and post operative orthopaedic surgery
– Hip and pelvic pain, weakness or stiffness
– Recurrent or chronic pain conditions
– Motor control retraining
– Strength and flexibility training
– Pre and post natal fitness
– Improving general fitness, health and well being
Pilates exercises may include mat work (floor based), ball, foam roller, reformer or trapeze. Contact Rivervale Move Well Clinic to ask what Pilates services are available to you.